From the South – M6 – M54 (30 minutes):
- Leave at Exit 3
- Turn right and drive North up A41 Straight over Roundabout at Tern Hill
- 6 miles from the Tern Hill Roundabout you come to a brown airfield sign, opposite the sign turn right over Cattle Grid onto aerodrome perimeter track.
- Go for one mile which leads you to Twemlows Hall Stud Farm.
From the North – M6 – M56 (45 minutes):
- M6 – exit 20A onto M56 West (Chester)
- Exit 10 – Turn left – South on A49 to TARPORLEY and WHITCHURCH
- A49/A41 out of Whitchurch (Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury road)
- Just past the Redundant Hotel and Garage and 100 yards before roundabout where A49 and A41 split, turn left to Twemlows Hall Stud Farm ½ mile first right (on left hand bend)
- 100 yards fork right through gate.