- Discipline: Dressage
- Height: 1.70m
- Stud Fee: £1,375 + VAT - 24Hr LFG Terms
- Breed: KWPN
- Colour: Black
- Year of Birth: 2011
- Contact: Stallion AI Services - Faye Durrant
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01948 666295
- Web: http://stallionai.co.uk/stallions/glamourdale/
Glamourdale is the undisputed champion of the 2014 Stallion Inspection, the Reserve Champion of the 2014 KWPN performance test and the 2018 “sovereign” FEI World Champion of 7-year-old dressage horses. Glamourdale is beautiful, Glamourdale is impressive, Glamourdale is superbly bred, Glamourdale is extremely talented, Glamourdale is complete, Glamourdale: “he’s got it all”. Glamourdale is a son of the “producer of champions” Lord Leatherdale, out of the preferent prok mare Thuja (s. Negro), one of the best brood mares in the Netherlands.
Thuja is the dam of the top stallion Glamoudale and both ‘Elite’ mares Zonnebloem (s. Polansky) and Fresia (s. Jazz). Thuja is a full-sister of the English A-cadre top Grand Prix horse Numberto (Spencer Wilton) and the cousin of the very successful Small Tour horse Willem Alexander (s. Negro x Flemmingh x Ahorn). Great granddam Clementine (s. Ulft) produced Händel (s. Wolfgang), Michael Whitaker’s international top horse.
Glamourdale is an honest and reliable stallion with a very good temperament. The stallion has a great willingness to work and is very easy to work with. The walk is clear-cut and has good scope. The trot has good scope with an abundance of balance. The canter is uphill, very powerful and with very good scope. Glamourdale moves with good to very good elasticity, self-carriage and balance. Glamourdale is talented to very talented as a dressage horse and gives his rider a very good feeling.
Glamourdale showed a uniform collection of well-developed, long-lined and appealing foals who have a good dressage model. The walk has good scope. The trot is uphill, has good scope and elasticity. The foals trot with an appealing forehand. The canter is powerful, has good scope and elasticity.
- Glamourdale performed very well in the PAVO Cup and the Stallion Competition and in 2016 achieved a splendid 10thplace in the final of the WC for 5-year-old young horses, in Ermelo.
- In 2018 Glamourdale was crowned FEI World Champion of 7-year-olds at the WC in Ermelo. For his canter he received the ultimate 10!
- Glamourdale is now competing at Small Tour-level with scores of 70+.
Most outstanding offspring 2018
- Karieta Texel (ds.Jazz) IBOP 81.5 points. Canter 9.0
- King Kong (ds.Negro) Star of Van Olst Sales sold to Australia.
- Koco Linda (ds.Tuschinski) 4th place NMK
- Four nominated stallions 2ndviewing Stallion Championships Den Bosch
- Kenzo (ds.Flemmingh) Winner Gelderland Cup 3-year-olds.